For online purchases- By selecting, checking out, and paying for lessons, classes, and/or services through the Online Store, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below as well as agreeing to abide by them.
The following rules and restrictions apply to all lessons, classes and functions purchased and/or taken from Dance With Travis Dance Studio (referred to as DWT hereafter), including, but not limited to; ONLINE, IN -STUDIO & OFF-SITE purchases, and a signed/dated copy will remain in the student(s) file for the calendar years 2020 through all of 2021.
1. Ages 18+ for all private lessons, classes & dance functions. Ages 12-17 may attend private lessons accompanied by a current student or adult that is the parent/legal guardian of a minor with prior permission from DWT.
2. Conservative/Modest clothing is required at ANY function directly or indirectly related to DWT. Ladies must wear dance briefs or dance shorts under dresses and/or skirts.
3. No alcohol, smoking, or vaping is allowed anywhere at/or on the premises of any DWT lessons, classes, or functions. (If you come to any lesson or class after having been drinking you will be asked to leave and will not have the missed class or lesson refunded.)
4. Any lesson that is not canceled a MINIMUM of 6 (six) hours prior to scheduled lesson time will be charged to the student(s) account. (Emergencies will be handled at the discretion of DWT).
5. There are no refunds for gift certificates, introductory specials, group classes, clinics, and/or choreography. There are no make-up classes unless otherwise specified by the Owner.
6. Lesson purchases are refundable within the first 3 days after the date of purchase (or the first business day after purchase if the 3rd-day window falls on a Sat. or Sun.). Refund requests must be made in writing and delivered to a representative of DWT in person or by certified mail (Email, voicemail or text is not acceptable) within 3 days from the date of purchase (or the first business day after purchase if the 3rd-day window falls on a Sat. or Sun.). Lesson refunds of any unused lessons will be paid in full less a 7% administrative fee within 30 days from the date the refund request was received. Lesson purchases of any unused lessons are non-refundable after this specified timing.
7. Private lessons expire 30 days from the date of the last lesson attended. Should you have a physical conflict with a written, verifiable, currently practicing physician's notice OR scheduling conflict preventing you from attending your lessons within your normal schedule, a lesson hold form extending the lesson expiration may be available upon DWT approval.
8. The MINIMUM number of private lessons you will be taking during one calendar month must be paid for by the 25th of the month PRIOR to the month you will be taking the lessons. (A one-month advance notice is required from students with standing/recurring lessons if you will be taking time off or decreasing your regularly scheduled lessons so DWT can adjust accordingly. To retain priority scheduling for your lesson day & time, a minimum of one 1esson will need to remain in students account.)
For online purchases- By selecting, checking out and paying for lessons, classes and/or services through the Online Store, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below as well as agreeing to abide by them.